Christ Church (C of E) Primary School
The children at Christ Church have worked together and created the following rules to help them be e-safe at home and at school:
· I will be kind and friendly online
·I will only play games that are suitable for my age
· I will show an adult if I get messages I don’t like
· Online, I will only talk to or follow people I know in real life
· I will keep my online accounts and passwords private
· I understand that social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram require users to be a minimum age of 13 years old
I agree to keep to the rules when using the Internet as explained to me by my teacher.
In accordance with safeguarding children and meeting legal requirements, Christ Church School does not condone the underage use of social media.
Please ensure that children understand the boundaries that you have put in place when they are using the internet and that they know what they should do if anything makes them feel uncomfortable.
Each of the guides on this page provide an explanation of the topic and how you can keep your children safe.