Early Years Educator apprenticeship - Christchurch Moreton C of E PrimaryApprenticeship Delivery · Wirral, Merseyside
Wages may differ depending on age
Monday to Friday term time only Working hours each day to be confirmed 37.5 hours per week in total
Total hours per week: 36 hours a week
Early Years Educator level 3
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To have regard for the safety and well being of pupils at all times and support staff in ensuring there is a safe learning environment
- To work alongside children in play as individuals or in small groups to support their learning and development as guided by the EYFS lead and senior EYFS staff
- To build positive relationships with all children through high quality interactions in play and act as a good role model
- Encourage children’s development, independence, self-reliance, initiative and problem solving skills acting upon guidance from EYFS lead and senior EYFS staff
- To participate in pupils’ play and extend and stimulate language through conversation
- To encourage inclusion within the classroom and to provide a positive role model for acceptance and understanding
- To encourage good personal hygiene
- To meet the physical/medical needs of the pupil according to a pupil’s individual care plan whilst encouraging independence wherever possible.
- Medical needs include the administration of medicines by mouth or other medical procedures provided appropriate training has been given by an appropriate person
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early years educator Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time role considered on completion of the apprenticeship
Please use the link below to apply: